For my Jamie
- Thoughts on Bringing in Partners (Amy Hoy) You really need to share commitment to success. It isn’t a short term thing.
- Chill the Fuck Out about Venture Startups (Amy How) It’s not necessary to ‘go big’ in order to have a good personal income flow.
- Why Young Companies Fail (ChubbyBrain) #1 reason: Ignoring the Customers.
- Random Thoughts on Success (Amy Hoy) I don’t think anyone can teach you how to live your life, but it’s great to hear about how others figured it out.
- Real Artists Ship (Rob Walling) The reason that so many people like to Monday-Morning-Quarterback is that really creating something is so scary.
- How Much $ Is Happy (LA Times) It turns out wealth isn’t so far away.
- What Are You Working On (Seth Godin) Psittacosauri don’t ship.
- Six Ways To Refresh Your Energy Every Day (Mike Walker) If you’re too tired, you’re not living.
- Don’t Dream It, Be It (Kevin Smith) It turns out his sister is pretty smart.
- 5 Reasons You Haven’t Launched (Rob Walling) A call to action.
- Small Business Web Site Design Mistakes (Mashable) Web sites are so simple, yet so important.
- Five Minute Guide to Cheap Advertising (Rob Walling) Places to go and philosophies to use.
- The #1 Goal of Your Web Site (Rob Walling) ….and it’s not to close the sale.
- How to Make Money (Jason Fried) The guy who created BaseCamp on how to sell things for money.
- Marketing Sources Have a Half-Life (Rob Walling) How to make money forever, rather than just once.
- How Much does it Cost To Make an iPhone App (StackOverflow) Cheap to start, but expensive to perfect.
- Corona () Perhaps it’s not so hard to get into the App Store after all?
- Ideas to Improve your UI Design (Smashing Magazine) Guide the user into the tunnel of love.
- Reputation Patterns (Yahoo) A very clear introduction to making things ‘social’.
- 10 Ways the World of Work Will Change (Gartner) Always in motion is the future.
- Shopify () Web Storefront.
- E-junkie () Another Web Storefront.
- Get Satisfaction () Customer Support as a Service.
- NicheBot () A Information Product to help you sell your Information Product.
- Sortfolio () Good design isn’t something you need to do yourself.
- UserVoice () Customer Feedback as a Service
- Wordoid () If you can’t find a good product name here, I cannot help you.
- IdeaScale () Let your customers vote on the features they’d like next.
- LaunchRock () Create a ‘Coming Soon’ page that doesn’t suck.
Aaron Sorkin on Zuckerberg!
60 Second Wrath of Kahn!
I gotta agree!
Are you completely out of your minds.