Passion, Intellect, and Challenge Addiction
My career is a totally predictable sequence of events.
- Join a new job.
- Within the first 6 months establish myself as a key influencer on a team.
- Within the first 12 months I gravitate to the organizations toughest problems. I want to be the one to solve them.
- Solve the problem.
- Look for even harder problems.
- Solve those, too.
- Run out of problems that were harder than the last.
- Eventually go absolutely bonkers from boredom to the point it makes me extremely unhappy. I mean extremely unhappy. Life sucks so bad when I’m bored.
- GOTO 1